An ideal activity resource for promoting an association with this wonderful time of year and evoking special and treasured memories of Christmas spent with family and friends. Puzzles and activities include Wordsearches, Name 6, Word Scramble and many more, topics include Food and drink, Film and Music plus many more.
These laminated puzzle and activity packs have been specially designed and created by S & H Activities for people living with dementia, disabilities and the elderly. Each pack contains thirty-one pages of activities and puzzles. Some puzzles are ideal for stimulating the memory, visual tracking and problem solving while others promote opportunities for conversation and reminiscence.
Use with dry wipe markers. A range of mixed, themed and individual activity/puzzle packs are available.
Key features and benefits include:
• Large print A4 puzzles in dementia friendly colours on 160gsm card for added clarity.
• Puzzles come in Quality 250GSM laminated pouches with rounded edges for safety that can be wiped clean and free of germs after each use and can be used time and time again.
• The puzzles and activities are designed with clear pictures and less detail, so they are easier to manage.
• Age appropriate and based on and around everyday life that people living with dementia can easily relate to.
• The unique design of these puzzles and activities enables the puzzles to be completed more independently by the person with dementia giving a sense of accomplishment.
• Each puzzle pack consists of 16 laminated pouches with a puzzle or activity on each side (excluding the first puzzle which is backed up with the front cover). This enables the packs to be split up and used in different rooms if desired.
• Each pack comes in a plastic wallet for easy storage.
• Also ideal for photocopying.