This pack is a great resource for giving people with memory loss and communication difficulties a voice when making daily lifestyle choices.
Each pack contains 25 carefully selected clear images and are attached to a split ring. Being A7 in size these packs are easy to handle and can either be left on a table and picked up at any given time to look at by a service user or placed in a care-givers pocket to have at hand as and when needed.
This pack can also be ideal to use in a name game type activity, enabling precious one-to-one time spent together furthering the use of cognitive thinking.
For that added personal touch you could attach a special keyring to the pack if it is for a specific person.
• Encourages conversation
• Encourages cognitive thinking
• Provides options and choices
• Clear images that can be wiped clean
• One-to-One time type activity
• Easy to handle
• Memory prompt
• Laminated with rounded edges for added safety
• Can help carers to collect helpful information regarding clients likes/dislikes and preferences for care plans etc