Test your memory and knowledge with these fun Name 6 activities. Many of the topics have multiple choice answers and show a picture to guide the puzzler making them more manageable. This type of puzzle is ideal as an independent activity or for a small group to enjoy together. Topics include football teams, types of fish, famous Davids and many more. Ideal for the use of memory skills without too much added pressure.
These laminated puzzle and activity packs have been specially designed and created by S & H Activities for people living with dementia, disabilities and the elderly. Each pack contains thirty-one pages of activities and puzzles.
Use with dry wipe markers. A range of mixed, themed and individual activity/puzzle packs are available.
Key features and benefits include:
• Large print A4 puzzles in dementia friendly colours on 160 GSM card for added clarity.
• Puzzles come in Quality 250-micron laminated pouches with rounded edges for safety that can be wiped clean and free of germs after each use and can be used time and time again.
• The puzzles and activities are designed with clear pictures and less detail, so they are easier to manage.
• Age appropriate and based on and around everyday life that people living with dementia can easily relate to.
• The unique design of these puzzles and activities enables the puzzles to be completed more independently by the person with dementia giving a sense of accomplishment.
• Each puzzle pack consists of 16 laminated pouches with a puzzle or activity on each side (excluding the first puzzle which is backed up with the front cover). This enables the packs to be split up and used in different rooms if desired.
• Each pack comes in a plastic wallet for easy storage.
• Suitable for photocopying