Test your memory skills with these fun memory activities. Each memory game activity uses two pages. On one side you will see five pictures. Spend two minutes looking, visualising and remembering them then turn over to see if you can work out which picture is missing from the reverse page. With only five clear pictures to remember of topics such as tools, birds and items from yesteryear plus many more make these ideal activities for people with dementia, disabilities and the elderly. Each pack consists of fifteen ‘Memory’ activities and one Dots and Boxes game. Ideal for the use of memory skills without too much added pressure.
These laminated puzzle and activity packs have been specially designed and created by S&H Activities for people living with dementia, disabilities and the elderly.
Use with dry wipe markers. A range of mixed, themed and individual activity/puzzle packs are available.
Key features and benefits include:
• Large print A4 puzzles in dementia friendly colours on 160 gsm card for added clarity.
• Puzzles come in Quality 250-micron laminated pouches with rounded edges for added safety that can be wiped clean and free of germs after each use and can be used time and time again.
• The puzzles and activities are designed with clear pictures and less detail, so they are easier to manage.
• Age appropriate and based on and around everyday life that people living with dementia can easily relate to.
• The unique design of these puzzles and activities enables the puzzles to be completed more independently by the person with dementia giving a sense of accomplishment.
• Each puzzle pack consists of 16 laminated pouches. This enables the packs to be split up and used in different rooms if desired.
• Each pack comes in a plastic wallet for easy storage.
• Suitable for photocopying.