S&H Activities respects the privacy of all our customers.
S&H Activities is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
S&H Activities may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What data do we collect when you place an order?
We need to collect the following information to process the order you have made with us:
• Contact information including email address and contact number
• Demographic information such as address and postcode
• Other information relevant to processing a customer order
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and legal requirements (HMRC)
• To process your order.
• We will have to give third parties your details to for fill your order E.G Post Office, Ipost parcels, Stipe and Paypal
• Once your order is complete and shipped your details are deleted from the orders page on the web site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• you are asked to fill in a form on the website to process your order we will not ask you if you would like marketing information sent to you, we do not send marketing information by Email, Letter or any other means of communication, we may change this in the future but we will then update this policy.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
• You can request any information we hold is removed and destroyed at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 by writing to us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.