This image, with a countryside feel, appeals to so many people. Whether it sparks memories of country walks, seeing the fields change over the seasons or running barefoot through the fields, it will surely be enjoyed by all.
“Puzzle with Me” is a therapeutic activity for any memory challenged individual, although it was specifically created for Alzheimer’s and dementia. The puzzles are a solution for professional therapists, caregivers, families and even grandchildren to create quality time, communication and connection.
The difficulty can be changed based upon where you start. All pieces outside the puzzle is the most challenging. Starting with a couple pieces in is a bit easier.
What We Like About This Puzzle:
Designed specifically for caregivers and loved ones to use together. It is a wonderful resource to provide an opportunity for verbal & non-verbal communication. It can provide a calming effect and helpful for redirection. The images are appealing and familiar with maturity and respect.
The puzzles have 12 quality pieces, are wipe-able, easy to handle, have a wonderful texture and environmentally friendly.
• 9 x 12-inch 12 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle easy to clean with wipe-able non-toxic coating
• High quality, sturdy puzzle pieces
• Mature senior images that encourage both verbal & non-verbal communication
• Allows for quality time with loved ones
• Made for professional therapists, caregivers, family and friends