No products in the basket.
Making Music – Dementia Jigsaw Puzzle.
Music is one of the most therapeutic activities for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Create the emotional connection that music has by using a beautiful image of the piano. Music is a big part of everyday life. It helps create good moods and joy when it is needed. This image may inspire you to listen to some classic tunes while enjoying the Making Music puzzle.
“Puzzle with Me” is a wonderful activity for any memory challenged individual, although it was specifically created for Alzheimer’s and dementia. The puzzles are a solution for caregivers, families and even grandchildren to create quality time, connection and communication.
The level of difficulty can be changed based upon where you start. All of the pieces outside the puzzle is the most challenging. Starting with a couple pieces in is a bit easier.
Puzzle With Me is the only product endorsed by Alzheimer’s Disease International.
What We Like About This Product:
Designed specifically for carers and loved ones to use together. It is a resource to provide an opportunity for verbal & non-verbal communication. It can provide a calming effect and helpful for redirection. The images are appealing and familiar with maturity and respect.
These quality puzzles have 12 pieces, are wipe-able, easy to handle, have a wonderful texture and environmentally friendly.
* 9 x 12 inch 12 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle ~ easy to clean with wipe-able non-toxic coating
* Built-in shelf ~ Do the puzzle anywhere! In a bed, in the car, on your lap!
* Mature senior images that encourage both verbal & non-verbal communication
* Made for professional therapists, caregivers, family and friends
* Allows for quality time with loved ones
* High quality, sturdy puzzle pieces