No products in the basket.
Going Out – Dementia Jigsaw Puzzle.
Man’s best friend! This puzzle can put a smile on everyone’s face. Potential conversations can be focused on animals, past and present pets or expanded to suggest taking a walk and enjoying the park.
“Puzzle with Me” is a therapeutic activity for any memory challenged individual, although it was specifically created for Alzheimer’s and dementia. The puzzles are a solution for caregivers, families and even grandchildren to create quality time, communication and connection.
The difficulty can be changed based upon where you start and what suits the individual. All pieces outside the puzzle is the most challenging. Starting with a couple pieces in is a bit easier.
Puzzle With Me is the only product endorsed by Alzheimer’s Disease International.
What We Like About This Product:
Designed specifically for caregivers and loved ones to use together. It is a resource to provide an opportunity for verbal & non-verbal communication. It can provide a calming effect and helpful for redirection. The images are appealing and familiar with maturity, dignity, and respect.
The puzzles have 12 quality pieces, are washable, easy to handle, have a wonderful texture and environmentally friendly.
* 9 x 12 inch 12 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle ~ easy to clean with wipe-able non-toxic coating
* High quality, sturdy puzzle pieces
* Built-in shelf ~ Do the puzzle anywhere! In a bed, in the car, on your lap!
* Mature senior images that encourage both verbal & non-verbal communication
* Allows for quality time with loved ones
* Made for professional therapists, caregivers, family and friends