No products in the basket.
The card game with a difference.
Each game card shows a different hand in the card game poker
A traditional game made more manageable that makes a perfect afternoon for card games
The unique design of this game enables the game to be completed more independently by the person living with dementia.
This card game is sure to appeal to the older generation as well as the younger.
The laminated pouches have rounded corners for added safety and can be wiped clean after each use.
How the game works
- This game is suitable for 3 -13 players
- 1 person will be the nominated caller
- The caller will call out a card one at a time as he/she deals them from the pack of playing cards provided
- The players will then cover the picture of that card if it is shown on their game card
- The winner is the first person to cover all the playing cards shown on their game card
Game pack consists of twelve A4 game cards, 60 counters, one pack of playing cards and a contents/instruction sheet all complete in a plastic wallet for easy storage.
How this pack helps to ensure a more successful and meaningful activity is achieved
- Printed on 160gsm cream coloured card for added clarity.
- Each of the 12 A4 bingo cards come in quality 250 micron laminated pouches with rounded edges for safety that can be wiped clean and free of germs after each use and can be used time and time again.
- The pack of playing cards provided are approximately A6 in size making them easier to recognise.
- An age appropriate group activity for both men and women to enjoy.
The unique design of this game enables each game to be completed more independently by the person with Dementia making a much loved card game for many manageable again.
Each game lasts on average between 10 and 15 minutes making this an ideal activity for people with short attention spans.